- 1.What is Prime at Whole Foods?
- 2.What are the benefits of Prime at Whole Foods?
- 3.How to use Prime at Whole Foods?
- 4.How to get the most out of Prime at Whole Foods?
- 5.Top tips for using Prime at Whole Foods
- 6.What to watch out for when using Prime at Whole Foods
- 7.How to make the most of Prime at Whole Foods
- 8.Using Prime at Whole Foods – top tips
- 9.Making the most of Prime at Whole Foods
- 10.Using Prime at Whole Foods – getting the most out of your experience
After you’ve added your Prime membership to your Whole Foods Market app, follow these quick and easy steps for using Prime at Whole Foods Market.
Checkout this video:
1.What is Prime at Whole Foods?
Prime at Whole Foods is a new program that offers Prime members exclusive discounts and in-store benefits at Whole Foods Market. The program is available at select Whole Foods locations nationwide.
Prime at Whole Foods is an extension of Amazon Prime, the company’s $99-a-year membership program that offers free two-day shipping on millions of items, as well as other perks such as access to Prime Video and Prime Music.
To get started, Prime members can simply link their account to their Whole Foods account online or at the register of participating stores. Once your accounts are linked, you’ll automatically receive discounts and benefits whenever you shop at Whole Foods.
2.What are the benefits of Prime at Whole Foods?
Prime subscribers can now enjoy an additional 10% off sale items at Whole Foods, as well as free 2-hour delivery in select areas. In addition, Prime members can also take advantage of exclusive in-store savings and discounts.
3.How to use Prime at Whole Foods?
If you’re a Prime member, you can now shop at Whole Foods and get special Prime member pricing on select items. Here’s how it works:
1. Look for items marked “Prime Member Deal.”
2. Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
3. At checkout, your Prime discount will be applied to eligible items in your Whole Foods order.
4.How to get the most out of Prime at Whole Foods?
If you’re a fan of Amazon Prime and Whole Foods, you might be wondering how to get the most out of your membership. Here are four tips:
1. Check for special deals. Amazon Prime members can take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts at Whole Foods. Be sure to check the app or website for current deals before you shop.
2. Use your Prime Rewards card. If you have an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card, you’ll earn 5% back on all your Whole Foods purchases. Plus, you’ll get additional rewards at select retailers, like 5% back at Costco and 2% back at Walmart.
3. Get free delivery. Prime members can get free two-hour delivery from Whole Foods on orders over $35. Just make sure you select the “free delivery” option at checkout.
4. Save on groceries with Prime Pantry. Prime members can also order groceries from Whole Foods through Amazon’s Prime Pantry service. Pantry items are typically cheaper than what you’d find in the store, so it’s a great way to save on your grocery bill.
5.Top tips for using Prime at Whole Foods
As an Amazon Prime member, you can enjoy special benefits at Whole Foods Market. Here are some top tips for getting the most out of your Prime membership at Whole Foods Market.
1.Shop Prime Pantry for everyday staples
Prime members can shop for everyday staples with Prime Pantry. Enjoy free shipping on orders $35 or more, and save even more with Amazon Prime Pantry coupons.
2.Get your Whole Foods groceries delivered with Prime Now
Skip the trip to the store and get your Whole Foods groceries delivered with Prime Now. Enjoy free 2-hour delivery on orders $35 or more, and get your groceries delivered in as little as 60 minutes with Express Delivery. Plus, save an extra 10% on select items when you use promo code WHOLE10 at checkout.
3.Save on your next Whole Foods order with Amazon Coupons
Clip and redeem digital coupons as you shop whole foods market online or in-store—and save on your next order. Plus, stack coupons with deals to maximize savings—just use your phone to scan or type in anyprime member savingscode at checkout. For example, get 50% off one item when you use promo code WFMC50 at checkout. This offer is valid through July 31, 2018, at whole foods market stores nationwide visit amazon dot com slash WFMC for details some restrictions apply see whole foods market website for details do not reuse or redistribute any content herein without prior written authorization from whole foods market IP lp
4.’Scan & go’ to avoid lines and get out of the store faster
Skip the lines and get out of the store faster by using the ‘scan & go’ feature in the Whole Foods Market app. Simply scan each item as you add it to your cart, then pay using your linked Amazon account—no need to even open your wallet. This feature is available at select stores—just look for the ‘scan & go’ sign when you enter the store.
6.What to watch out for when using Prime at Whole Foods
There are a few things you should keep in mind when using your Prime membership at Whole Foods:
-You’ll need to link your Prime account to your Whole Foods account. You can do this by opening the Whole Foods app and tapping the “Prime Savings” banner at the bottom of the screen.
-Prime members get 10% off sale items, but not all sale items are eligible. Look for the “Prime Member Deal” label to be sure.
-You can also get an additional 10% off select Whole Foods products by scanning your Prime Code (found in the Amazon App) at checkout.
7.How to make the most of Prime at Whole Foods
Whole Foods is now part of the Amazon Prime family, which means Prime members can reap some serious benefits when shopping at the popular grocery store. Here are seven ways to make the most of your Prime membership at Whole Foods.
1. Order online and get your groceries delivered
If you’re short on time, you can now order your groceries from Whole Foods online and have them delivered right to your door. Simply log in to your Amazon account, add items to your cart, and select “delivery” at checkout. Note that there is a $35 minimum for delivery orders and delivery times will vary depending on your location.
2. Get free two-hour delivery
If you live in a major city, you can take advantage of free two-hour delivery from Whole Foods via Amazon Prime Now. Just download the app, add items to your cart, and check out using your Prime account. Your order will be delivered in two hours or less—for free!
3. Take advantage of exclusive Prime member deals
Every week, Whole Foods offers exclusive deals and discounts for Prime members—and you can find them all in the Amazon app. Just open the app, click on the “Whole Foods” tab, and scroll through the weekly ad to see what’s on sale. Then, show your digital Amazon Prime card at checkout to redeem the deals.
4. Get $10 off your first order
If you’re new to ordering groceries online from Whole Foods, you can currently get $10 off your first order of $50 or more when you use promo code WHOLEFOODS10 at checkout. Note that this offer is only valid for first-time customers placing a grocery delivery or pickup order through Amazon Prime Now or Amazon Fresh.
5. Earn rewards with Whole Foods Market 365™ points
Every time you shop at Whole Foods (online or in-store), you’ll earn rewards points that can be redeemed for future savings on grocery purchases. Just link your phone number or email address to your account and start racking up the points—it’s that easy! Plus, right now when you sign up for a Whole Foods Market 365™ membership ($119 per year), you‘ll get a FREE $20 Amazon gift card instantly added to your account. Talk about a win-win!
6 .Pay with cash back rewards from select credit cards
If you have certain cash back credit cards—like the Amazon Rewards Visa Card—you can now use your rewards points to pay for groceries at Whole Foods (both in-store and online). Just link your credit card to your account and start using those rewards towards savings on food purchases! Check with your credit card issuer to see if this option is available with their card before shopping at Whole Foods Market locations nationwide refer family or friends get rewarded When new customers sign up for an annual membership using my special invite link WFM365Friends , they’ll receive a sweet welcome offer: A one-time $20 Amazon Credit loaded into their account after they join plus 2% back as an Amazon Reward (Equivalent of 10% back at WFM)”.
8.Using Prime at Whole Foods – top tips
If you shop at Whole Foods, you can now use your Prime membership to save even more! Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Prime at Whole Foods:
-If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can now use it to save at Whole Foods! Just link your account in the Whole Foods app and then show your phone number at checkout.
-You’ll save an extra 10% on select sale items, and you can also find exclusive Prime member deals in the Whole Foods app.
-Not sure what to buy? Check out the Whole Foods Prime Pantry, where you’ll find specially curated selections of pantry staples.
-Want free shipping on your Whole Foods order? Just spend $35 or more and select “Prime Free Two-Day Shipping” at checkout.
9.Making the most of Prime at Whole Foods
If you’re not already taking advantage of the many benefits that come with being an Amazon Prime member, you’re missing out. One of the most recent and significant additions to the long list of Prime perks is the ability to save big at Whole Foods Market.
Since the acquisition of Whole Foods by Amazon in August 2017, Prime members have been able to enjoy exclusive savings at all Whole Foods locations. As an added bonus, Prime members who shop at Whole Foods also receive special in-store discounts on select items.
Here are 9 tips for making the most of your Prime membership at Whole Foods:
1. Check your Whole Foods app for weekly specials and deals.
2. Shop early in the week for best selection and savings on fresh produce.
3. Look for Manager’s Specials stickers on items throughout the store for additional savings.
4. Use the Amazon app to scan products in-store and add them to your shopping list.
5. Save even more with digital coupons – sign up for a free Amazon account to access coupons.
6) Download the Whole Foods app to access exclusive in-store coupons (for iOS or Android).
7) Use your smartphone to pay at checkout – no need for a physical card or key fob!
8) Shop at off-peak times to avoid crowds and save on popular items.
10.Using Prime at Whole Foods – getting the most out of your experience
You can now use your Prime membership at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide. Here are a few things you should know to get the most out of your experience.
· You can use your Prime account to pay for purchases made at Whole Foods Market stores using Amazon Pay. Simply link your Amazon account to a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, and then use it as you would any other payment method at checkout.
· You can also use your voice to pay for Whole Foods Market purchases with Amazon Alexa. Simply enable the Alexa Voice Shopping skill, link your Amazon account, and then say “Alexa, pay for my groceries” when you’re ready to checkout.
· When shopping online at wholefoodsmarket.com, you can use your Prime account to get free two-hour delivery or one-hour delivery for an additional fee. Just look for the Prime logo next to eligible items and complete your purchase using your Amazon login.